Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't need birth control- I have a 2 1/2 year old :)

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM
  • 3 Replies
My 2.5 yr DD is obsessive of both me and her dad. If we show eachother any attention, she gets crazy. If we cuddle in bed she wedges between us and gets a lil psycho... She'll separate us and lay on one of us. If my husband rubs me back or arm (while we're in bed) our daughter will kick his arm off of me and yell " my mommy !" I don't understand- she has plenty of " things" to call her own, she gets equal attention from both of us, she's not an only child... Why does this happen- has anyone had their kids behave obsessively towards them?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
earthangel1967
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:31 AM
Lol it's not uncommon for 2 yr olds to go thru a MINE stage I'd gently but firmly tell her it's not nice to hit or kick and mommy and daddy love her but we live eachother too and she has to be nice or she will have to go play by herself in her room until she is going to be nice to people if she's ready in a few minutes that's fine
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:31 AM

LOL totally normal momma!

llammamamma
by on May. 21, 2011 at 1:39 AM
Your the parent, you tell her that U love her & U like being W/ her but "right now it's Daddy & Mommy time". U can also gently but firmly tell her that "Sharing is Carring" or "Sharing is more fun". I tell my kids that all the time. :) good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)