Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can they? or am i just being paranoid.

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:02 AM
  • 17 Replies

can you be denied from a apartment after being approved? i think im just being paranoid.

by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:03 AM
Idk but I don't think they usually would do that after someone was approved unless a good reason came up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hideandseek08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM

BUMP!

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on May. 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM
It's possible if something was brought to their attention. What's going on?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hideandseek08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:39 AM

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

they have been giving us a hard time. i already live in the complex but i live with my mom and im not on the lease. they denied us then gave us hell trying to find a cosigner but i finally did, it took 3 weeks and i have to move by next weekend im just afraid their going to change their minds.

hideandseek08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 9:52 AM

BUMP!

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM
If you've already signed the lease and there were no lies on it then I would think it's yours. If you haven't signed anything yet then it's all up in the air and they can do what they want. Good luck!

Quoting hideandseek08:

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

they have been giving us a hard time. i already live in the complex but i live with my mom and im not on the lease. they denied us then gave us hell trying to find a cosigner but i finally did, it took 3 weeks and i have to move by next weekend im just afraid their going to change their minds.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SouthALMommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:16 AM

If you're finanically approved or approved on a background check they can still deny you because of things like drugs and stuff (like you selling them, etc.) but I wouldn't worry about it if I didn't have any reason for them to deny me.

hideandseek08
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:18 AM

Quoting SouthALMommy:

If you're finanically approved or approved on a background check they can still deny you because of things like drugs and stuff (like you selling them, etc.) but I wouldn't worry about it if I didn't have any reason for them to deny me.

i dont have to worry about drugs or anything of that sort. there isnt a reason to deny us, they did at first because of bad credit and thats why we needed a cosigner, and we got one so it should be fine but im still worried.

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Have they approved you yet with the cosigner? Or is that what you're waiting for? They can deny the cosigner if they feel their credit isn 't good enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imgnabamommy
by on May. 21, 2011 at 12:37 PM

i don't think so, usually they have all of your stuff (background check and renter's history, etc) back before they approve you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)