• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No $ and two kids = fun

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM
  • 12 Replies

Just had to move because my husband didnt pay the rent, he hasnt worked in months...(by choice) he's been to busy using drugs and playing pool and with toy remote control cars, So now me and my 2yr old and 5 yr old have moved... only able to do that b/c of a school loan I had from when I was in school this semester... I work one day a week and am looking for another job. Im just really frustrated right now b/c we have $12.00 and Im almost on E and he wouldnt even give me 20 bucks to go on the light bill that was86$ and the gas bill that was $149.... bills from the house we previously lived in together... but he can still take trips an hour away to buy parts for the toy cars..... and he make a little money fixing those for ppl. Just needed to vent...........

by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:13 AM
I'm sorry. I hope you're able to get through this. Good luck and huge hugs!!! And vent all you need to, we're here to listen : -)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyse601
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Thanks, I know things could be worst so im not going to complain too much, I just know when we get on our feet (me and boys) I will really know to appreciate it and be thankful that its not like this anymore

sweettigeress
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:57 AM

Sorry to hear. GL. 

MarShy740
by on May. 21, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Ewe jerk...hope things will get better!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Radarma
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 10:59 AM

:(

Hang in there.

Debalexxa
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Awww I have been there keep positive it will get better huge hugs...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
25beengoodtome
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:06 AM

I divorced a guy that sounds so much like the one you describe in your post Elyse. Then I was dumb enough to re-marry him.... in hopes that the second chance would be different. NOPE! total failure! We divorced again.

EddiesGirl8400
by on May. 21, 2011 at 11:09 AM
So sorry hunny. Hugs! Hope things get better
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on May. 21, 2011 at 1:08 PM

i am soo sorry you're going thru this..i dont get why guys think its ok to do that to people! not cool, not cool at all!!  things will get better tho  :) 

ilovemymixedbby
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 1:14 PM
Awe that sucks I know it can be hard sometimes but this is making you stronger. How immature of him, family should be his first priority. Your a awesome mom and you can do it without him, keep looking for a job an its going to come through. Dont give up, unless its on that selfish man your with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)