Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Me and hubby

Posted by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM
  • 19 Replies
Cannot quit fighting and this morning I screamed out I want a divorce now I cannot stop thinking about it do I reakky want it? How do I know these feelings are real and not just a product of anger? Help pls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
naominpipermom
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:09 PM
Anyone?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eviesmom453
by Bronze Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:10 PM

Sorry, I have no advice. Good luck!

JLo1486
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:11 PM
Well.... are you always fighting?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcalpinmom
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:13 PM
If ur doubting then probably not. Yall probably just need some alone time. My hubby and i dont go out a lot but when we just seen like all we do is fight we take a night and go 2 dinner and normally shoot pool. It always helps us. Good luck momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:23 PM
We fight and nit pick everyday and it seems like no matter what I do it is never good enough

Quoting JLo1486:

Well.... are you always fighting?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
naominpipermom
by Member on May. 21, 2011 at 2:28 PM
Are there any councelors on here with advise
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CallMeKITTYD
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM

if you guys are always in bad moods or angry for no reason or for lil stuff that other ppl do that wouldnt bug you so much but he does and its like OMG i think its time to move on

kristy0833
by on May. 21, 2011 at 2:31 PM

usually stuff like that dont pop out of your mouth unless you deep down somehwere want it.. i suggest cousiling first..

countrygirlkat
by Kathleen on May. 21, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Right now it is just something you said in the heat of the moment out of anger. In order to know if you really want it and it goes deeper then that, you need to put in the work to try to save the marriage first.  You need to do counseling, read books, try things like the Love Dare, etc.  If after doing everything you possibly can to save the marriage, you still want a divorce then go for it.  Right now you are not ready for one though and haven't done the work needed to see if you really need one.  For your kids sake you need to do that work.

nowaygourmet
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2011 at 6:10 PM

dh and i pick at  each other all the time. usually when it gets serious it just means we need some time away from each other. maybe that's what u need. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)