• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BULLSH*T!! Vent**lots of cussing**

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM
  • 11 Replies
This is a stupid little rant, but it really pissed me off! Tonight at work, i bought myself an apple juice. I opened it and took a big drink out of it, IT WAS NASTY!!! I looked at it, and it was so dark it didnt even look like apple juice, and there were chunks floating in it (i didnt notice when i bought it). I told Ali (my bosses brother) that Im going to refund my money. You know what he told me?! The douche told me NO!! That i bought it, i have to drink it!!! I told him bullshit! I spent my hard earned money on it, it was nasty, and had chunks in it, im getting my damn money back!! He said he was going to tell his brother on me in the morning. I said go right a head! Just because i work here doesnt mean i should be treated any differently than the rest of the customers, and if Moe (my boss) has a problem i will tell him the same thing!

There from the middle east somewere. My boss is the nicest guy you will ever meet, but ali! Ugh! He still thinks hes back in where ever the fuck he came from, and can control, and disrespect women! You would think he would know by now thats not the case here in america, since hes been here 10+ years. He tries to control and bully all of the girls up at the store (A LOT of girls have quit because of him) but none of us take it. If hes an asshole, were bitches right back. If hes being completley unreasonable, we call his ass out! Us southern girls dont take shit from nobody, and he needs to learn that. Bitch tried to tell me no, i laughed and did it anyways!

Sorry if it was long, he just rubbed me thr wrong way tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RutterMama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:00 AM
Wow! What a jerk!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:04 AM

Wow...

graciepaige
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsArellano
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:44 AM

BUMP!

Kimbkay
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:16 AM
U go
Girl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:17 AM

You should get your money back from somebody, if not the company than the producers of the juice.

Ariellasmom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:07 AM
Proud to be American lmao he is an ass
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
graciepaige
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:45 AM
I did last night when the whole thing happened.

Quoting Bmat:

You should get your money back from somebody, if not the company than the producers of the juice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jabs54
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:52 AM

Did you get it out of a vending machine?  If so, you need to talk to them.  The supplier should be the one to reimburse you.  That was ridiculous for him to say you should drink it.  What if it made you ill?!

proudmommy_1
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:56 AM
Wow. Sorry. I think you deserved your money back just as any paying customer would. Either that or a new drink as long as its better than the one originally purchased.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)