Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SOO upset/ hurt/ p*ssd off... you name it

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 AM
  • 15 Replies

ugh I had the worst day EVER. Long story short. I live in apartments and the neighborhood kid plays with my 2 kids.. he is 10 and mine are 8 and 4, all boys. The neighbor kid is a bad influence and I have had problems with him before but I have been keeping an eye on my kids. etc. Today they were all playing really good, they were in my apartment making a fort with blankets and chairs. I was upstairs and I went half way down the stairs and ask if everyone is doing ok, no fighting, etc. and my oldest said that everything was good they were just playing under the fort. My husband came home on lunch literally 2 minutes after that and he said that my oldest ran out of the fort to great him and the youngest did not. So he asked where the youngest was and the neighbor kid popped his head out of the fort and then my youngest came out and asked my husband to help him put his pants back on. He was totally naked. WTF?? so asking both the kids what was going on.. my oldest says he doesn't know what happend he says that it was too dark due to the blankets being over them. shrug IDK what he really saw or what.. my youngest says the neighbor kid touched him and that he is the one that told him to take his pants off. ugh it makes me sick. right under my nose. I just checked on them. WTF?? I am so upset, so mad that I didn't go look through the fort. IDK what the hell. I ended up calling the cops and everything but I do everything I can to protect my kids from crazy people like this and here it is a 10 y/o that comes into my house. In tears

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM

did you talk with his Mom? I would  sit down with your 8 yr old and get the whole story.  Hugs momma  that sucks Im not sure how I would handle it.

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM

How awful! Your poor little one. 

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I'm so sorry. I think you did the right thing in getting the cops involved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM

Wow I hope you get it sorted out.  :(

Jodstar30
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Hugs mama. I Wouldve called the cops n the kids mommy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Debalexxa
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Did u talk to the 10 yr old it his parents. .I'm sorry ....huge hugs:...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zoeysmom09
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Quoting Debalexxa:

Did u talk to the 10 yr old it his parents. .I'm sorry ....huge hugs:...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MadJack607
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:13 AM

thats horrible i hope you talked to his parents

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

I'm so sorry. I think you did the right thing in getting the cops involved.

monkeesilly
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:38 PM

Thanks guys,  I did talk to his parents  before I called the cops and they were very calm about everything. Just stood there and listened to me and said they understood that my kids couldn't play with him anymore and that if I felt that I needed to call the cops then that was what I needed to do.. talked to my oldest son and he has a different story.. he claims he doesn't know what happend, he couldn't see because it was dark. etc.. but he also states that the older boy and him were playing a pillow fight and so he doesn't know.. Their stories are 100% different.. But my youngest was completely nude so obviously something happend.

LoveMyLos
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:49 PM

did u call the cops??????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)