• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

can someone help me please?!!?!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:31 AM
  • 9 Replies

To make a long long story straight ...I have 4 children ,I've been married 6 years ,well a couple months ago while I was still pregnant I found out my husband was having an affair ,so I call this woman up and ask her whats going on and she said he told her that we was not together that I was only living there for now until I could find somewhere for me and the kids,,so I ask her to come over to our house so we could confront him together and she did .When she arrived dh came outside and I said well so this is the one your having sex with than coming back to me everynight ..and he chooses to lie and say " I'm not even touching you I've only been having sex with her" than she leaves and he jumps in his truck and leaves as well ..so than to make a lng story shorter I found out that when I was'nt around he was having her over and screwing her in our house,in our bed! Oh and he had bought her some sex toys and lube ..and guess where they where ...on top of our entertainment center ! My kids and I than moved in with my mother ..about four weeks ago he starts showing up ,being soo sweet and loving ,crying,begging, everything for me to give him a chance to show me he knew that he had messed up and that he loved me and only me and he kept on and on till finally I gave in because I thought it would be worth a try for our childrens sake ,well everything was ok until a little over a week ago when he started always being so tired supposivly and just acting strange ..mind you this woman he cheated with works at the same place he does ..I can't go through the pain again I want to know if he is still messing with her and i don't want to accuse him if he really has gave her up ..so I've been doing a little investagating and not having any luck but I have such a deep feeling that he is plus he has an Iphone and he recently downloaded alot of apps and I know there are certain apps where you can hide your message's and photos and stuff ..does anyone know what I could do to see if he has any of that on his phone??... I have access to his att wireless account and when I go and check his call and messaging on there ..there is nothing out of the ordinary family and me on there ,,so any ideas or tips of anything I can do ? I have the womans phone number but she does'nt care she said before that it didnt matter about me because he was going to her and they both were just playing me a fool , Help!!!!

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
myangels2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:42 AM
I wouldn't even waste my time....he's not worth it. I'm sorry, I know you want to work it out for the kids, but how about you? Will you fogive him every time he cheats?

Once would be enough for me.....(((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shygrl3cccm
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:45 AM
What a cunt of a female, why can't they keep their hands off taken man??? and your man needs to go. normally your intituion is right. I don't know about the apps but it seems like hubby did not learn lesson .... if you choose to forgive make him work for it. I am sorry mama I wish I had words to cure the pain and anger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myangels2
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:45 AM
forgive* Stupid iPod...

Quoting myangels2:

I wouldn't even waste my time....he's not worth it. I'm sorry, I know you want to work it out for the kids, but how about you? Will you fogive him every time he cheats?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babymamaof3
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:47 AM

Thanks...and you are so right!...but it's so hard ,I just want to know for sure that way atleast I know I did my part and then I can move on without ever looking back.

masonmomma
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:47 AM
I agree! I know its terrifying the idea of doing it alone but it can be done. If he is already being like that then its over in his mind imho even if he isn't actually cheating. Imho, either choose to leave of get what you can out of this marriage but accept what it is. Kwim

Quoting myangels2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
troll.mom
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:30 AM

if he is DLing apps to hide his messages, then you have your answer.

PPbyMaritza
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:16 PM

I think you need to get away now before it gets worse.....Things will never be the same because everytime he comes home late, if he is acting different, or his phone rings and he walks away you will always think that he is out cheating.....All that your trying to do is a wholllleeee other job and tooo much to stress over.....you can do better and he will be the one who will end up alone at the end....

kyuteangl88
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I don't know why you gave in, he sounds like a piece of shit :-/  Join the Detective Wives group on here, they have a lot of good info

proudmommytoOJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 4:15 PM

WHAT A MESSED UP STORY. ITS GREAT TO TRY TO WORK IT OUT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN SOMETIMES; SOME OTHER TIMES???? NOT SO GREAT!!

I WONT BLAME YOU FOR COMING BACK THOUGH. I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU DID IT. BUT YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE. FOR ME, A MAN WHO CHEATS ONCE, CAN CHEAT AGAIN.PLUS, HE IS STILL BEING AROUND THE SAME WOMAN HE HAD CHEATED WITH BEFORE??? NO WAY!! THAT JUST TOO SUSPICIOUS. I AM SORRY. IF I WAS YOU. I WILL EITHER FIND A WAY OF MOVING OUT WITH HIM SOMEWHERE FAR, FAR, FAR, FAR, FROM THAT WOMAN OR AND MOST LIKELY, I WILL BREAK UP WITH HIM.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)