• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just a vent!!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:31 AM
  • 4 Replies
I got so upset today!!!! Ok...well my godmother and my mom were talking today. And my godmother(GM) is the aunt of my DD4 sperm donor. Well he recently got married and my GM was talking to the wife about her kids and such. Then it came to how many kids they have, well this lady said" oh togetther we have our 6 great kids..and the youngest is 4 named giovanna". I am BOILING because my DD has not seen her donor in 3 years!!! And she is 4, I got an email one day stating he doesn't have time to concentrate on her..but of course he sees his other 2. This woman he married has never even met my baby girl before. She has never even seen a picture of her (donor never owned one picture and still doesn't) and she claimed my little girl and called her great and cute. I was so mad...maybe cuz im pregnant and it got to me more too, but still! How dare you claim a kid that your husband gave up seeing and you never met before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jessica45
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:38 AM
I would be totally pissed off. I definitely don't think she has any right to be talking about your dd and claiming her as their dd if he has contact with her or wanted to have contact with her and if she hasn't even at least met her. That's just completely wrong!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:26 AM

I think you and GM need to make him & his wife a Taboo topic. Yes I would be upset hearing what you did.

Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:39 AM

I would wonder what is going on with her that she needed to make up a lie like that. Give your daughter an extra hug from me, please. :)

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:05 AM

That was kinda hard for me to follow lol.

What I HAVE noticed about older women though- andthis is so weird- they claim any damn grandkids they have, or even don't have. My MIL says she has way more than teh 6 I know, my own grandmother claims a number I can't figure out. Grandparents are effing weird lol. It's like a badge of honor to have more than the next lady. Just ignore that stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)