Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Belly

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  • 8 Replies
What is the fastest way to get rid of my extra skin on my belly? I just have a circle that doesn't seem to want to go away. This is the spot where my baby was and I looked like I had swallowed a basketball.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 10:58 AM
No idea, sorry. Hope you get good answers though. It's a very annoying problem!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 11:00 AM

Once your skin loses that elasticity, it's my understanding that it will not go "all the way down".  If it's still been recent since you've lost the weight, give it time, but the only way to get it to go away may be a surgical option.  Good luck!

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:24 PM

This I believe is true.

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

Once your skin loses that elasticity, it's my understanding that it will not go "all the way down".  If it's still been recent since you've lost the weight, give it time, but the only way to get it to go away may be a surgical option.  Good luck!

Mommy2justone
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:28 PM
Get one of those body shaper undergarments if it bother's you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3kidz123
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 3:31 PM

Did you trying toning? It sounds stupid, but after I had my last kid I noticed the skin on my belly looked "loose". I started doing sit ups and noticed that as I toned up the skin looked better.

ry22dance
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:33 PM
Haven't tried that. Will try. Do you know of a good way to do sit ups besides the old fashion way of laying on the ground. What about an exercise ball or something?

Quoting 3kidz123:

Did you trying toning? It sounds stupid, but after I had my last kid I noticed the skin on my belly looked "loose". I started doing sit ups and noticed that as I toned up the skin looked better.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:58 PM

I do sit-ups every night.  It has helped.  Good luck.  (:

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:01 PM

ive heard that toning the area will help...doing sit-ups etc..hopefully it works for ya.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)