Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lord, Grant me the patience not to strangle my neighbor with her leaf blower cord. Amen.

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM
  • 7 Replies
Today is moving day. I am on my period. The movers should be here between now and 4pm. I really need some motrin (packed), had to go buy tampons (diva cup packed). My husband packed everything including the toilet paper and hand soap and took it to the new house. My three year old is fed up with all of this and is really clingy and whiny. So I layed her dow for a nap (finally got her to sleep) and my neighbor decides to take the leaf blower to her driveway (5 feet from my dd's window). So now I have a REALLY whiny 3 year old. GRRR!#$%!!:&*! Vent over.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LiveLifeLoving
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:42 PM

I'd be extremely annoyed, I don't blame you. I hope your day gets better!

Mommy2justone
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:43 PM
Thank you. Me too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:46 PM

I can see why you are upset.  I am currently having a 72 hour EEG and have 23 electrodes glued to my head.  My 3 year old DD spent the night last night with grandma and grandpa, my mom went to work today and before she left she told my dad that I didn't need help with DD today so he brought her home at 7am.  Oh I am supposed to sit on my couch so the video camera can record me.  Guess how much I have been on the couch today?

kit_manson
by Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:46 PM

Oh my. At least tomorrow she'll no longer be your neighbour?

Mommy2justone
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Lol, yes, tomorrow :o) If I make it to tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Jun. 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM

Aw, a frustrating and tiring time for you. Soon it will be over and you'll be in your new place.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jun. 4, 2011 at 2:35 PM

awwwww soo not cool!!!! i really hope your day gets better.   just keep thinking about tomorrow..LOL..

TRY and have a good day!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)