• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

they can be such storymakers, it was hilarious

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM
  • 9 Replies

So my 4 years old DS has this terrible bad habit of sticking his tongue out a lil bit and pinching it with his teeth, he does it mostly when he is tired or bored. I hate this so much so  I am constantly telling him to stop doing it. So the other day he was doing it quite a lot. At one point we were in the car and I looked through the mirror and caught him doing it. So I said: OJ, did you have your tongue out again? and he responds very shily: yes mom! so I asked him why?? and he responds: "MOMMY, MY TONGUE WAS INSIDE TAKING A NAP BUT IT HEARD A NOISE AND IT CAME OUT TO CHECK IT OUT, TO SEE WHAT IT WAS" .......

AT THIS POINT, I JUST STARTED LAUGHING HISTERICALLY. HOW CAN THEY HAVE SUCH IMAGINATION. i RESPONDED: GREAT STORY OJ!!!

jugglingbaby giftboy on a swing

by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
amonkeymom
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:08 PM

LOL, very cute!

proudmommytoOJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 5:57 PM

bump!!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jun. 4, 2011 at 6:09 PM

HAHAHA thats hilarious!!  my daughter never has stories like that...her responses are always "i dunno"  it drives me craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!  

proudmommytoOJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2011 at 8:06 PM

Quoting alexis_06:

HAHAHA thats hilarious!!  my daughter never has stories like that...her responses are always "i dunno"  it drives me craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!  

well he does that too, lol

youngmami07
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:09 PM

lmao!! cute!!

my 3yr old likes to lick people sometimes. i looked at him the other day and told him not to lick me and he said "im not going to lick you, im going to punch you with my tongue!" i just started laughing

SmilingMa
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:28 PM
Hana...very cute
army_wifey_06
by on Jun. 4, 2011 at 9:29 PM
Haha too cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
proudmommytoOJ
by Silver Member on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:32 PM

Quoting youngmami07:

lmao!! cute!!

my 3yr old likes to lick people sometimes. i looked at him the other day and told him not to lick me and he said "im not going to lick you, im going to punch you with my tongue!" i just started laughing

lmao!!! does he hang out with my son a lot? hahaha

mamakenzi
by on Jun. 5, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Quoting amonkeymom:

LOL, very cute!

Kenzi

I'm just me, love it or hate it, ask me if I care...whatev!

http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)