Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would You Have Done The Same Thing?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:39 AM
  • 10 Replies

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43674456#43674456

Would you have done the same thing as this mom did with your kids in this situation?

(please don't answer "MY" kids wouldn't have done this.. bc even if that's true that's NOT the question, the question is IF they did, would you have done the same thing as this mom?)

YVONNE

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:39 AM

I'd have done the same thing and our kids KNOW it too

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM

absolutely!!!!!!!!  there is NO way i would let my kid get away with doing something like that!  you let kids get away with something like that, whats next?? murder?

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:16 AM

Quoting alexis_06:

absolutely!!!!!!!!  there is NO way i would let my kid get away with doing something like that!  you let kids get away with something like that, whats next?? murder?

I told our kids even back in early middle school IF YOU EVER break the law I WILL report you bc its the right thing to do and I teach by example and bc I care about you and its better you learn NOW then when you are an adult and the consequences are higher and I wont bail you out but I will love you just as much and visit you. and worry and pray and cry. lol

YVONNE

PeaceMuch
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:17 AM
Yes! They need to take responsibility of their actions! If not they would never learn.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heidi749
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:40 AM

For sure I would. It is sad that she was the only parent that actually called in on her kids. It seems less children these day are made to be accountable for reckless stupid behaviour.  Makes me glad to live in a small Village. The children actually respect the adults, and people still say goodday when they walk by. 

busymominmo
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:58 AM

I don't know-I think I might. She did the right thing. They have to know that that's not acceptable behavior. 

WandBmamma
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Absolutly!!!! My children need to take responsibility for their own actions!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM
Without a doubt I would have done the same thing.
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM

In a heartbeat. Without a second thought.

Shellness
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:19 PM

She is a good mother! She should be proud. Unfortunately she may have to pay for her childrens actions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)