Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have You Ever Dreamed About Cafemomming?

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:48 AM
  • 8 Replies

quietwelcome to cafemomtypingsleep

Have you ever dreamed about Cafemom or cafemomming?

I have quite a few times, does that mean I cafemom too much? LOL

It reminds me of when I've gone on a boat for the day and when I go to bed it feels like I'm still on the waves or at an amusement park for the day and I am still on rides when I go to bed. haha

I have dreamed of typing and reading posts and thinking up replies and thinking up questions to post and everything haha

what about you?

YVONNE

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:08 AM

lol, i have never had a dream about cafemom (or maybe i have, i dunno cuz i never remember my dreams) but i do often find myself doing "everyday things" and thinking "ooooooooooooh that'd be a good question"  but i never remember, until i am no where near my computer...and dont have anything to write it down on....

gigglyann87
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:10 AM

Yep. I've dreamed about it twice so far. lol.

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Quoting alexis_06:

lol, i have never had a dream about cafemom (or maybe i have, i dunno cuz i never remember my dreams) but i do often find myself doing "everyday things" and thinking "ooooooooooooh that'd be a good question"  but i never remember, until i am no where near my computer...and dont have anything to write it down on....

haha I also do that too! I can be out on a date or anything and something for cafemom will pop in my mind at the most inconvenient times and I think I will remmeber but I dont... I try to carry my ipod touch 4 on me so I can type it into my notepad for later lol

YVONNE

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:13 AM

Also I noticed in my DREAM I will think Ohhhh thats an awesome topic to bring up with the other moms and then when I actually remmeber it when I am awake I am like "what?!!!! no its not thats lame! " hahaha

earthangel1967
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:14 AM

Quoting gigglyann87:

Yep. I've dreamed about it twice so far. lol.

oh thank goodness I am glad i am not the only one haha

YVONNE

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:16 AM

haha seeee thats why i need an ipod, or an iphone.....so i can take notes at all times!!!!! LOL..my cellphone i have now, is like 5-6 yrs old..it does nothing!!!!!

KittyNat
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:21 AM

i dream about facebook. when i used to play wow i dreamed about it ALL.THE.TIME. felt like such a loser lol

jessistarr85
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:21 AM

Your not alone,  I  have dreamed about cafemom a few times. Sometimes when I come across a funny post, I will dream about it and wake up laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)