Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nine Words That Women Use :) ***funny, and yet ohh so true***

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:32 AM
  • 24 Replies

Nine Words That Women Use

(1) Fine:  This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) NothingThis is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your guard. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go AheadThis is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud SighThis is actually not a word, but is a nonverbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay:  This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That' s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it:  Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KittyNat
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:00 AM

i lol'ed at "that's ok." so true. 

NelleEst091610
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:36 AM

So true !!!!!!!!!

**Gerber is having a photo search contest if you would please take the time to vote for my daughter i would greatly appreciate it ! Every vote count !***

Link to vote for Ja'Nelle Entry ID 151532==> http://apps.facebook.com/gerbe​rphotosearch/entry/151532/jane​lle.aspx

LSurvivor78
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:56 AM
Yup! I can relate to them all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LSurvivor78
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:57 AM
My SO gets mad when I do the "nothing" and "fine"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heidi749
by Ruby Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:08 AM

LOL , That is so true and funny.

kimikylemama
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:09 AM
Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maries_Mom23
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:16 AM

Love it!

pregers2011
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 7:19 AM

That is so funny yet so true. LOL

Stefono
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:12 AM

Be quiet!    what?  in'a minute    Leave'er'alone!  listen! Timeout!!!!!

Those are mine.....I'm sure there are more but these are my frequents~

momma2b2008
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:15 AM
I should print this out and give it to my hubby to keep in his wallet for reference!! I love it and they are all soo true!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)