Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure how I found this but it is beautiful

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

I found this on the web somehow and thought I would share. It is a song that three country artists have wrote to pay tribute to Caylee. I wish I could just add the video but I don't know how so here is the link to the webpage it is on:

http://wsocfm.radio.com/2011/07/08/gary-levox-of-rascal-flatts-releases-caylee-anthony-tribute-shes-going-places/

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luvemboth
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM
What a sweet song!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dkaam05
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:10 AM

Very nice song.  But I agree with the comment on the song page.  Don't forget about all the children before her and after her.  So sad what people can do to these children.

jesmoore27028
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:13 AM

One of the mom's here on CafeMom posted it in the journals section. I just wanted to give her credit for posting this first. I also agree with Dkaam05, we do need to remember all the other children that have gone before her and that will most likely go after her. It is sad that people can do this to children and have no qualms about it.

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Idk about anyone else, but to me, Caylee represents ALL the children who are killed or abused every day. I'm trying to view the video, but my computer screetched at me. lol so i'll try again in a minute. 

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM

:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)