Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe graphic to some

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM
  • 6 Replies
My bestfriend is in Florida her sister is in Oklahoma. Around 9 Wednesday night my friends nephew came up missing, his parents called the cops and yesterday they were searching the places he went to often when the dad opened the trunk of his car they discovered 8 year old Preston deceased. The whole family is distraught and I need advice on what to say to my friend, and she is upset because she dont know what to say to her sister. I have lost a nephew and great nephew at birth, so I semi I know this pain but Idk what to say :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luvemboth
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:23 AM
How terribly sad! Just be an ear and shoulder for your friend. Let her know you're there anytime to listen if she needs to talk or just needs someone to cry with.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:30 AM

ohh how horrible!!! I am so sorry!! just be there for her when she needs to talk or cry..

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:38 AM

OMFG. I'm so sorry. Just offer an ear I guess.   (((HUGS)))

LilDzMamma2010
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:41 AM
Omg how the hell did he get in there. Just be an ear and if you are close enough to her try taking her out to cheer her up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DelilahsMom4108
by Jeni on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:42 AM

Oh my goodness was this just a terrible freak accident? That poor boy.... and poor family. I am sorry for your loss and I would just suggest being there for your family in any way they need..... there's no right thing to say in this situation.... every one grieves differently.

p1r4t3cr0pc1rcl
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 10:45 AM

I honestly do not know, I would tell her I feel her pain and hope that she can heal from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)