Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is a POS

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM
  • 27 Replies

feeling pretty shitty today and kind of depressed.. which is a total 180 from yesterday which was a decent day.. funny how things are so different from one day to the next.

me and my husband have been having problems for a few months now. i have caught him in multiple lies. talking inappropriately with girls on the internet was the first infraction, the second came when i caught him touching a female at the bar inappropriately while i had my back turned (that’s how stupid he is), now i catch him being a little too friendly with a girl at school and when i confronted him about it he denies it (of course) and says he’s doesn’t even know her name and he’s only talked to her twice ect ect ect.. what i know is that women do not just go up to random men that they do not know and act like that.. like she was comfortable with him.. im not stupid. i think that is what pisses me off the most is how i feel like he thinks im fucking stupid!! so when his paycheck was less than what i expected this week (he told me he was working all this overtime but somehow his check was less than his NORMAL pay) i made him show me all his check stubs and told him he couldn’t drive my car to work that i will take him.. when i told him about not using my car his face looked like he had seen a ghost and i had just ruined his plans.. he took off into a room by himself and got on his phone.. i tell ya im so done with this shit!!!

angry

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:41 PM

I'm so sorry he's being that way. I agree, it sounds like something is up.

MsMaura
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:42 PM

i know there is.. i want to beat the shit out of him!!! i dont know how ive controlled my anger this much!

JoyfulSurprise
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Hopefully he'll get his act together. Sounds like you're better off though. Sorry =(

SophiEli
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:44 PM

I'm sorry, I can relate, its not cool, im on the same boat so tired of dealing with it, especially because he's disrespecting me and cuzzing at me now and doing it in front of our 2 year old son. :(

brendens_mommy
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:45 PM

im so sorry you have to go through this!

hugs

MsMaura
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:48 PM

thats what goes on with me too. he tells me im stupid and irrational that im bi polar.. im none of those things.. im just smarter than him! and believe me i will leave!

Quoting SophiEli:

I'm sorry, I can relate, its not cool, im on the same boat so tired of dealing with it, especially because he's disrespecting me and cuzzing at me now and doing it in front of our 2 year old son. :(

indymom72
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM

ugh...why do they think they are smarter than us?  Sorry you are going thru this...

MsMaura
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:50 PM

thanks ladies i know i am better off.. i know i cant just jump up and leave but i will be going through the process of me leaving him.. id rather be miserable alone than letting someone besides me having control of my happiness and making me miserable

MsMaura
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:51 PM

they are caught up so deep in their own lies they think theyre invincible

Quoting indymom72:

ugh...why do they think they are smarter than us?  Sorry you are going thru this...

ashwa
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM
totally sounds like I'd be saying see ya! A married man should NOT be touching or talking to other women inappropriately! Sorry hun! To me it sounds like he's not happy with JUST you. That is NOT ok in my book and I know if it were me, I'd be happier being single than to worry about what my "husband" is doing to another woman. I hope things work out for the best for you! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)