Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so depressed and my day just keeps getting worse.

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM
  • 15 Replies
Well we have been TTC for a year now and recently the disappointment finally caught up with me. Then to top it all off my boss/sensai/mom's fiance told me I shouldn't have reported the lady at the gas station for driving with an infant on her lap, I should have let it go, sorry.....that wasn't going to happen. Then my husband told me I was being rediculous for wanting to post a "wanted" ad on craigslist for a baby guinea pig for her birthday. He said we should just get one from the pet store. He laughed at me and told me it was rediculous. I just feel like everyone is against me today. I am so utterly depressed. I have Karate class tonight and now I don't even want to go.....ugh. I am sorry to vent yet again this week, I am just so alone right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2justone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM
Sorry *the guinea pig is for my DD's birthday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
julie002
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:56 PM
I know how you feel but recently I have felt like the whole world wants me to fail. To top it off my mom and I are in a fight and I really don't have many real friends to talk to here and the ones I try to talk to don't understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:00 PM

hun the class might be what you need to get your mind right....kick some 'pretend' ass and feel good!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:03 PM

It happens that way sometimes huh. I'm sorry mama.  (((HUGS)))

Mommy2justone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
theycallmemom4
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Ehh, screw them...You did the right thing by reporting the woman. What if she was in an accident. Tell your sensei, etc, to shove off because you were right. Tell your DH to pull his head out of his behind because you're trying to save money and there's nothing wrong with it. Go to class tonight and get some of your energy out. (((HUGS)))

mamakenzi
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Quoting AM-BRAT:

It happens that way sometimes huh. I'm sorry mama.  (((HUGS)))

Kenzi

I'm just me, love it or hate it, ask me if I care...whatev!

http://macklanddiares.blogspot.com

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:20 PM
I'm sorry things are so rough lately. We're here to listen to all the vents you need to get out. Huge hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Thank you so much ladies :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PinkBugz
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 5:05 PM

Sorry will pray for you. Its alot like what I am going through right now. Its difficult when it feels like everyone hates you and Jesus is the only one you have. Keep your chin up and think positive thoughts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)