Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Makeovers PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
I need a make over. Seriously, I'm 35 years old and I wear Jean capris every day off of work and a reg t shirt. I really would like to look more feminine. We don't have a lot of money so I need some ideas that won't cost me a whole lot. Please help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mama2mycuties
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:15 PM

lol i hear you mama! i need one too! :)

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Good luck. I hope you get some ideas :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WandBmamma
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Pic of yourself to give u ideas?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:01 AM

Quoting WandBmamma:

Pic of yourself to give u ideas?!?!

this...it would be easier to offer suggestions.  Hey, I resemble your post...LOL  Jean capris and t-shirt:)   Maybe instead of t-shirts you could use some casual but dressier looking tops.  I'll see if I can post some pics.

Ruffle Neckline Cami  Ruffle Collar ShellPintuck Button Front Tank

hws060504
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:07 AM

That was me!!!  I started with just getting some dressier t-shirts.  Much like the ones posted above.  (I'm pretty sure that the previous poster got those from AT Loft.  Is that right?)  I also switched out my jeans for dressier khaki capris or crops, not cargos (which I was famous for as well lol).  You can definitely find some of this stuff for not a lot of money - check out Target or even thrift shops!  

abbymomo2
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 9:32 AM

Shop clearance or second hand. I don't wear t-shirts, I hate the way they look. I wear a lot of tank tops or strapless tops. I also wear mostly skirts because that's how I'm comfortable. Long flowing skirts are very feminine and also cover you up a bit. They're airy so you don't get too hot, but you also don't need to be paranoid about how you sit. I HATE jeans because I have no bum to keep them up, so draw string skirts fit me the best also. If you shop clearance, your best deals will be for off season things....

momof3angela
by on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:23 PM

goodYes, they are from the Loft:) I need to get some khaki capris, too.

Quoting hws060504:

That was me!!!  I started with just getting some dressier t-shirts.  Much like the ones posted above.  (I'm pretty sure that the previous poster got those from AT Loft.  Is that right?)  I also switched out my jeans for dressier khaki capris or crops, not cargos (which I was famous for as well lol).  You can definitely find some of this stuff for not a lot of money - check out Target or even thrift shops!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)