Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
What do u do when u don't like life anymore and don't like the person you have become? How do u change when u have no one to support and encouragement you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:58 PM

The only support and encouragement you need should come from yourself. You can't depend on others to make you happy. Focus on you. Good luck.

canthaveboys1
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:01 PM

counseling? support groups?

katiebug840204
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:44 PM
But how do I change me? I have turned into this mean, arrogant selfish hypocritical bitch. I admit it completely. All it took was dh telling me this unfortunately. Now I have to figure how to fix me. I have no friends that can help me, I sure can't get dh help...since he is the one who pointed it out. I need to be on meds I'm sure but I don't have health insurance. It's just me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM

You decide that you are strong and don't need anyone else to lean on.

mamakenzi
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:01 PM
You make it a point to change your attitude. Stop yourself from saying negative things and say something positive instead. Only you can change yourself. No amount of encouragement will help. This one is all on you girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PEEK05
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Quoting ceciliam:

The only support and encouragement you need should come from yourself. You can't depend on others to make you happy. Focus on you. Good luck.

TAG2.0
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I get my encouragement from my counselor.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)