Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pee color during pregnancy?

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am just curious if any of you ladies had super bright almost neon color pee during pregnancy? I know i should just take a test ahhahaa but i really dont want to freak my husband out and waste the money right this second (im on vacation) on a test... I will get one in a week when i get home... unless i continue feeling sick! BUT the point to the post is... I always noticed that i had neon color pee during my pregnancies. (i have a 2yr & a 5 month old) and I always just assumed it was because I was taking vitamins. I know that they can cause your pee to change colors. BUT ive noticed the past few days that my pee has been bright neon yellow. i take vitamins but not regularly and i keep forgetting while on vacation.

SO any other ladies notice bright yellow pee during pregnancy even if you werent taking your vitamins???

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaddiesMama09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Nope sorry. Mine is only that color right after my vitamins. Every other time it's pale yellow or clear since I drink so much eater.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddiesMama09
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Water not eater. Stupid phone

Quoting MaddiesMama09:

Nope sorry. Mine is only that color right after my vitamins. Every other time it's pale yellow or clear since I drink so much eater.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM

its the prenatal vitamins.. even if your not taking them every day.. just watch its not also dehydration

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:14 PM
If you're not taking anything it could be you aren't hydrated enough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamakenzi
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Your urine color is related to how hydrated you are. Your urine should be almost clear. The deeper yellow the more dehydrated you are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
superexcitedmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM

its not a deep color yellow.... i drink a TON of water!!! its a neon color! ive had deep orange pee before... but thank you!!!

mamakenzi
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:30 PM
I wouldn't worry about it then. My pee changes color every time I go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 6:31 PM

when is the last you took a prenatal?? thay always made my pee like glow in the dark yellow lol

hws060504
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:21 PM

I take Vitamin B everyday, and it turns my pee bright, neon yellow.  

superexcitedmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 10:24 PM

i haven't had a prenatal in about 5 months so i know its not that. i was just curious... maybe it was something i ate the past 2 days!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)