Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NOW I have a question.............................

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

I was reading about the lady thinking she was carrying twins and you all were talking about how you show quicker with each child you have....so does that mean since I showed EXTREMELY quickly with the my DD (my first) that I will show even quicker with this one! I don't want to look like a freakin BEACH BALL AGAIN uggggggg

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
luvemboth
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:15 PM

Yup, usually that's true. I didn't show til almost 5 months w/ my 1st. I was in maternity pants at 10 weeks w/ my 2nd, lol.

Bethbeth
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM

sorry :(

ceciliam
by Cecilia on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM

I hear that's how it is.

emilysmom8
by Dawn on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM

I only have 1 child so IDK for sure, but every pregnancy is different, so while many moms said they showed faster with their 2nd than their 1st that does not automatically mean you will too

katiebug840204
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM
With me it was true. I started showing around 12 weeks with my 1st and then around 10 weeks with my next 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
msmum
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:21 PM

OMG....I'm going to be HUGE!!!!! LOL...all well. Seriously I had a beach ball in front of me....maybe I will carry a little different or something....blllaaahhhh. HMMMMMMMM I gained a few pounds...I've been having head aches...been tired and peeing a lot...........I would freak if I found out I got preggers so quick....hehe...I better not get too excited!!!

CaylebsMommy328
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM

From what i hear yes. I didnt show until i was about 6 months with cayleb. Then i woke up one morning and BAM!!! theres a belly lol.

DAHLONEGAMOMMY
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM

You show differently with each. I have two boys and I had different experiences with each from my appearance, to morning sickness, to complications and delivery. Others may say differently, but there isnt any way to tell whether the next pregnancy will be different and just how it will be different until it is here. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)