Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woo hoo yeah me moment lol

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM
  • 10 Replies

I backed into my SIL's Mazda RX8 last night. Stuck my receiver for my hitch thru her grill and front bumper. It's a perfect aquare lol.

I cried, she cried, we all laughed. I know I will never live it down.

I feel like such an ass for doing it. My kids were with me. The whole family was there for it. So stupid lol.

BUT!!!!!!!!!! I called my insurance and my deductable to fix it is ZERO!! I am covered up to 25,000 on property damage.

I asked baout my rates increasing and they said propbably a few dollars but not much. ....i hope that's all it is!

I only have 1 other accident claim ever. it was from the road washing out and my truck hit a tree. totally out of my control.

So yeah happy dance the car will be fixed! I won't be parking near her ever again lol

My life story can't be a LIFETIME movie...It has to be

a

mini-series!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Haha! Glad it won't cost you anything to fix it, and that the rates won't go up much!

Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:46 PM

woohoo

LilDzMamma2010
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:50 PM
Nice one!!! Happy things will be fixed!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermeof3
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Glad things were taken care of  ...if only the family would forget though! lol

Christy644
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM

No kidding!!!! There is NO WAY they will ever let me live it down lol.

SIL threw a rock behind her at age 6. It hit SO age 8 in the head. She wasn't even looking. SO total accident. He dropped the box of lizards he spent all morning catching. Split his head open. Head wound bleeding like hell! She, to this day, still catches hell. If he forgets something somebody will say "maybe it was from getting hit in the head with a rock"

It's all in fun but man I know I will never ever live it down lol

Quoting supermeof3:

Glad things were taken care of  ...if only the family would forget though! lol

My life story can't be a LIFETIME movie...It has to be

a

mini-series!

crafty_love
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:44 PM

oh man she will tease you FOREVER now lol.

Glad it's getting fixed and everyone is ok.

jabs54
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM

Don't take this the wrong way...maybe you should have back up sensors installed.  I had them installed on my van and I love them.

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM

DH backed into my car when we were first married.  We've been married nearly 8 years.  He still gets hell for it from everyone (especially me).  No one can ever say he's a better driver than me, because HE'S the one who ran into MY parked car!  LOLOLOLOLOL

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM

Haha! funny :-)

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

DH backed into my car when we were first married.  We've been married nearly 8 years.  He still gets hell for it from everyone (especially me).  No one can ever say he's a better driver than me, because HE'S the one who ran into MY parked car!  LOLOLOLOLOL

mommy2b39465
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:57 PM

hahaha, my SIL must have a 'hit me' sign on it somewhere, because I think everyone in the family has taken a turn hitting her car. Luckily it's always been while it's parked, and it's never had major damage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)