Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you use the men's restroom if the ladie's wasn't available?

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:54 PM
  • 71 Replies

Just curious. I was talking to my husband and he's not feeling well. Where he works is a restaurant attached to a gas station and the gas station is the only place with the bathroom so everyone has to go there to go potty. He hates the men's room there, so I suggested the women's and he said "Hell No!". Makes me curious if anyone else would say that or would go in the other bathroom.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tinkerspell
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:56 PM

done it still will as long as its empty its so funny because i did it once when i was prego with my first dd and the looks on the guys face was hilarius with my big o belly coming out of the mens room 

SkylursMomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:56 PM
Ive had too before.....YUCKKKK!!! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:56 PM

Me, I would and have used the men's room in different places. Even the place he's at now, and I can say from experience, the women's room there is 100 times better than the men's! If I have to pee, I'll go where ever!

xRockaBrittanyx
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM

I've gone into the men's room while pregnant so I could pee.

SkylursMomma
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:57 PM
Lmao...i bet they looked all kinds of confused...lol LOVE IT

Quoting tinkerspell:

done it still will as long as its empty its so funny because i did it once when i was prego with my first dd and the looks on the guys face was hilarius with my big o belly coming out of the mens room 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvemboth
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:58 PM
I would (and have) only if it's the single toilet type where I'd definitely be the only one in there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM

Haha! I can imagine the looks :-)

Quoting tinkerspell:

lilmama8408
by Silver Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:01 PM

i would if i had to go bad enough. i have done it

pooh2you
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM

i have done it with my DD and myself there was a lady in the rest room and she was taking a long time so i covered her eyes and yelled into the men's room that we were coming in cover up or be seen. i don't think anyone was in there LOL

AzariahsMother
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:03 PM
I would only if I had to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)