Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

evil Mommy that I am

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

My DS (2.5) was sitting down for breakfast and refusing it (as is his new thing this week) when my niece sits down to the table with a couple slices of toast. He asks for some toast, so I think. great what ever as long as he will eat I could care less at this point WHAT he eats. So I waddle my very pregnant butt into the kitchen and make him a piece of toast. I ask him Grape or Strawberry jelly. he wants Grape. okay.

I give it to him. and he looks at it and says NO! No toast. excuse me?? you just asked for toast!!

So I told him he could NOT get down until he ate one BITE of the toast. He refused. So I let him sit there at the table having a very loud crying temper tantrum. all by himself and every one ignored him. Then he pushed the WHOLE PLATE- grape toast and all onto the floor. and I sent him to his room, alone.

Mommy is so very evil. sigh. I just can't deal with this temper tantrum, pouty, little brat my sweet little boy has become! so I will leave him in his room a while and then he will come and clean up his mess. like it or not.

pregnancy due date

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:52 PM

LOL, SO Evil!  It's pretty typical of the age.  Good for you for sticking to your guns :)

Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:53 PM

I hereby hand you the Evil Mommy of the Year Award  :-)  Haha! Good for you for sticking with it :-)

Rockabye
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:56 PM

GEEZZZ could you get any meaner??? I mean first you dont let him leave the table then you send him to his room and next he has to clean up his own mess? LOL If that is evil I would hate to see what I'm considered my dd has been spending 60% of her day in her room for the past week and has had numerous toys "thrown away" shell get them back in a week but until then toy box is gettin pretty empty

MumsTheWord571
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:05 PM

oh yeah. I hear him Tearing up his room right now.... guess who will be cleaning it up before he can come out to clean up his breakfast from the carpet?? oy. I am just such a mean Mommy. LOL

Quoting Rockabye:

GEEZZZ could you get any meaner??? I mean first you dont let him leave the table then you send him to his room and next he has to clean up his own mess? LOL If that is evil I would hate to see what I'm considered my dd has been spending 60% of her day in her room for the past week and has had numerous toys "thrown away" shell get them back in a week but until then toy box is gettin pretty empty

pregnancy due date

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)