Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

light for carseat????

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:24 PM
  • 5 Replies

We are going on vacation in 2 weeks, and will be traveling 3 hours in the evening.  My 3 yr old DD loves to read (look at) her books in the car.  Does anyone know of a clip on light we can somehow put on or near her carseat??

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:26 PM

is there a headrest behind her carseat - the one for the car not the one on the carseat?  Maybe a clip on booklight that's battery powered and clip it to the headrest?

Cara5
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM

barnes and noble has a bookmark book light.  Its thin, but heavy plastic that slides over the cover of your book and has a small, flat, led in the top.  You could clip it to her strap, part of the seat or her book and she should be able to see just fine.  It weighs about 3oz, so its not going to hurt anyone. 

erinsmom1964
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Walmart for 4 bucks sells a little led light that clips to the books  I would be worried at having something thats heavy enough to become a projectile in an accident. 

Mommy2justone
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:52 PM

There are flash lights that have head bands kind of like the cave lights. I saw them at target and Meijer.

Lillysmom27
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1:37 PM

thanks ladies.  We are heading to walmart today....will check out the book light.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)