Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM
  • 4 Replies

I have my duaghter Cristiana who is 13 months(born 07-12-2010) Latly since she has turned one she seems to have the "Im a big girl and I dont have to listen to you attitude" And it has become such a struggle to be a happy mom ;( Im 24 years old living in hawaii,my husband is a marine with no family around to vent to.It seems when she does not get what she wants she will scream and scream, like today;I had to put her in hr room becouse i just couldnt handle it any more and as i write this she is crying up a storm! I feel so bad and helpless I dont know what to do. Is this just a phase am I doing somthing wrong?? latly even her nap and bedtime is a struggle she has always been such a good sleeper and latly she just has not been wanting to go to bed! Alot of times I know she is tired and  just needs to sleep but she wont. Cristiana is very close to her daddy and i feel like she is so good for him but when it is just me she is bad and will doeverything to press my buttons. Sometimes i get a  little jelouse that she prefers her daddy when im the one that takes care of her most of the time.Since he works . Im exhuasted and just want a happy baby!! Have I mentioned she is very active and loves to be in everything and loves to find new stuff to get into lol. SShe is a handfull and keeps me on my toes.

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM

*Hugs* we all go through this phase with our little ones.  Just remember you're mommy.  Stay consistent with punishments.  She's pushing her boundaries and wants to see what she can get away with.  Good luck momma :)

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 7:29 PM

I think all toddlers go through this. Consistency with punishments is best. No matter how you punish, timeouts or whatever. You need to do it every time she does something. They need to relate it and know when they are naughty. They get in trouble.

earthangel1967
by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:12 PM

No you didnt do anything wrong! Hugs

Also this is wonderful!

YVONNE

Kissysmama87
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 7:42 PM

THANK YOU LADIES SO MUCH!! ENCOURAGMENT HELPS ALOT!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)