Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Work from home moms....

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM
  • 56 Replies

I was just wondering if anyone had any experience or advice about these sites where they offer you a paycheck from working at home. I REALLY would love to do this but i just dont know who i should trust!!

These are some of the sites..

myevmamas.com

ceomomfromhome.com

OurMomsAreHome.com

If you do something like this what is the site you do it through?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
XOXOArmyWife
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:53 AM
2 moms liked this
I know what they are if you send me a message. I've tried them all except one. I work from home with a real paycheck and I have other ideas of stuff u can try if my idea isn't what u are looking for. Sorry to be brief;I'm on my mobile.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rjsmommy214
by Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:56 AM

BUMP!

luvmysoldierboy
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

oh i'd like info if you can please

Quoting XOXOArmyWife:

I know what they are if you send me a message. I've tried them all except one. I work from home with a real paycheck and I have other ideas of stuff u can try if my idea isn't what u are looking for. Sorry to be brief;I'm on my mobile.

DakotaHaley
by Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:00 AM

BUMP!

kltaylor07
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Me three...

Quoting luvmysoldierboy:

oh i'd like info if you can please

Quoting XOXOArmyWife:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DakotaHaley
by Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 11:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I wanted to say when looking for a job involving working at home. There are a few things to look for.

If they are asking you to pay to work, it could be a scam. So if asked to pay something I would make sure you know what your paying for and that it makes sense to you to have to pay that.

I would also make sure you know all the information on who they are what they do and stuff before making a commitment.

And last, but not least I usually look them up on BBB to see if they are accredited or not.

Mikeysmom1001
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm a WAHM. I tried posting a couple of sites in someone else's postabout this topic, but I was unable to because of the link so if you would like the info, send me a msg and I'll give u the info. The company I work for is legit. My sis worked for them awhile back (and still does) and my hubby does as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carolynhowell
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:05 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jones40
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Mikeysmom1001:

I'm a WAHM. I tried posting a couple of sites in someone else's postabout this topic, but I was unable to because of the link so if you would like the info, send me a msg and I'll give u the info. The company I work for is legit. My sis worked for them awhile back (and still does) and my hubby does as well.

hi i would love to work at home:-) came you please send me the info thank you 

hobbit1123
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:14 PM
I work from home but im mobile but I have a few sites that hire....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)