Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Pray PIOG

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:17 AM
  • 13 Replies

My BIL was walking home from school (college) and was hit by a car. He is being air lifted to a local hospital now. Problem is: the hospital he's being air lifted to is the same one that my othe BIL caught MRSA at and died from it in March!

Please say a prayer that he is okay and that the hospital doesn't make another mistake with this brother in law.

We don't have much information about his condition now except that there was apparently a lot of blood.

I'll update as I can.

“My opinion is that anybody offended by breastfeeding is staring too hard.” David Allen

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:24 AM

So he doesn't remember the accident. One minute he's walking down the street, and the next thing he knows is that he's in the hospital. He knows he was bleeding, but not from where. they are doing xrays to check his bones and an MRI because he doesn't remember anything. but he's in stable condition.

meagan0716
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:26 AM
Oh no keeping you and your family in my thoughts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khuerta
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:29 AM
wow thats horribly frightening.... sending prayers your way. im truly sorry for your families run of luck lately... :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momofne
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:06 AM

Sending my prayers to you and your family.

luvemboth
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:25 AM
So good to hear he's in stable condition now. I'll pray for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
earthangel1967
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:51 AM

im sorry hugs praying

May the powerful protecting and healing wings of angels completely encompass him leading him to a quick recovery and protecting him from further harm. Amen.

YVONNE Meez 3D avatar avatars games

onefootcutiepie
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:53 AM

AW! Praying for your family!

MumsTheWord571
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:03 PM
He has several skull fractures & a mild hemotoma. DH is going to see him tonight after work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM

OMG.  I hope he's okay.

MumsTheWord571
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Apparently, Franzelle was side swiped by the car. His body did come into contact with the car & he was slapped in the face by the side mirror which spun him around and slammed him into the ground where he hit his head again. I will find out more info later. 
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)