Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1st Recollections of Your Childhood

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

toddler girlWhat are some of your EARLIEST memories as far back as you can FIRST remember at your youngest age?

And how old were you in those memories

YVONNE Meez 3D avatar avatars games

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ceciliam
by Cecilia on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:47 AM

I can remember visiting my Mom in the hospital, right before she passed a way. I was a little over 2 years old.

offrdngal
by Terri on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:54 AM

I remember meeting my first friend (we are still friends), when we moved into the new house...I was 3 years old.

momaof8
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:04 AM

I was around 1 I remember thinking if I cry hard enough they will pick me up. I remember I was in a wooden play pen.

Rlambert6002
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:31 AM

I remember a bright light, some guy in a mask looking at me upside down and I was cold and naked...jk!!! I have several memories from when we lived next to my grandparents and we moved from there when I was almost 4. I remember having the chicken pox at which time I was 3 and I also remember our home catching fire at which time I was also 3. I can also remember using a broom handle to hit a nail my mom had nailed over the door to keep me inm and my mom says I was around 2 then, maybe almost 3 but not 3 yet.

GabrielRiley
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM
I was about 3 almost 4 and I was chasing after my big sister and some friends and they ran in the garage and I tried to follow, but the big storm door was closing, so I reached out to stop it and I wasn't big enough to hold it open, and it broke my finger.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
6GsMommy
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:36 AM

I was 2 1/2...my mother broke my leg. yes. on purpose. don't ask. 

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

*hugs* my earliest memories are holding my newborn baby brother and then a few weeks later visiting with my mom inthe hospital just before she died.  I was 4 years old.

Quoting ceciliam:

I can remember visiting my Mom in the hospital, right before she passed a way. I was a little over 2 years old.

Full time mom, part time vegetarian!

LadyByrdNest
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:27 PM

I was three, it was on the nursery room floor at church and I was led to the Lord by a lovely old lady name Naomi. 

Katenemsmom
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM
I remember our dog running down the stairs. The dog was put to sleep when I was 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Barb on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:29 PM

I remember going to the door when someone knocked. I was 2.  I remember falling on my face when I was about 2 1/2. I remember when my sister was born, I was a little over two.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)