• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby boys, so what are they like?

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM
  • 16 Replies
We have 3 girls who are all total princesses. Not sure how that happened since I don't even own a dress! We are having our first boy in late Jan or early Feb. So what with being surrounded by pink things, doll babies and fake jewelry for the past 8 yrs, I have no idea what to expect from a boy! So moms with boys, tell me what it's like!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jansan24
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:28 PM

I have a ten month old baby boy. DS is a cuddley guy. He is very active and is always on the go, which usually results in a bump here and there.

EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:34 PM

so much FUN!  I love doing things with ds...not sure what I would do with a girl but I do want a girl...we are ttc and I am hoping for a girl

EsmeVincent
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM

I am surrounded by cars and trucks and trains and planes....and dirt(well sand from the sandbox) and rocks...he LOVES rocks.

Oh and fake tattoos...ALL the time(this was taken last mo)

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sweets27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:39 PM
I have two boys. They are loud, silly and sometimes gross. They are so much fun lol. Congrats!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 2:46 PM

My little guy is almost 11 months old and a complete mama's boy according to my husband. He prefers me to daddy. He likes to cuddle and play. He tries to play with his big sister too.

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:50 PM

It's fun!  Boys are pretty easy.  They're a lot of energy and a lot of fun.  My boys are typical boys, but they like Tinkerbell and Dolls too :)

freshmom88
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:52 PM
Crazy, messy & super sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaddiesMama09
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:53 PM
I'm expecting my first boy in about 6 weeks. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm like you. Not a clue what to expect. My life has been coated in pepto bismol for the last 3 years so the change in colors alone is sooo different! Haha.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerspell
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:56 PM
Yeah I have 2 girls and I tend to favor my little boy he can be frustrating but he is always ready to play get dirty and do crazy and wild things but when he wants to he can be my biggest cuddle bug ever. They tend ti get messy so get to cleaning lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinkerspell
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 5:57 PM

Thats my little man coverd in nestle quick chocolate lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)