Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

the kids made me fat!

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM
  • 7 Replies

have u read this?? omg its so funny my bff got me into it and im hooked its my indulgence :) i suggest u read it if u havent

CafeMom Tickers
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM

Is it a blog?  A book?  I'd like to read it :)

bxmommy2be
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:38 PM

its a blog!

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

Is it a blog?  A book?  I'd like to read it :)

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:43 PM

I looked it up.  Funny!  LOL at the plastic in the oven!  I baked a cake once, DH WATCHED me put it back in the oven after I decorated it (we were going to a birthday party just a few hours later and there was no room in the refrigerator) and I walked out of the room and he preheated the oven! >_< FML.  LOL.  That was SUCH a mess to clean up (he cleaned it)

bxmommy2be
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:29 AM
Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

I looked it up.  Funny!  LOL at the plastic in the oven!  I baked a cake once, DH WATCHED me put it back in the oven after I decorated it (we were going to a birthday party just a few hours later and there was no room in the refrigerator) and I walked out of the room and he preheated the oven! >_< FML.  LOL.  That was SUCH a mess to clean up (he cleaned it)

Lol oh boy! While I was prego I melted a plastic strainer and dd is 2 months now and we still can't use the oven it smells horrible I think we need a new one!
alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:44 AM

ohhh im gonna look it up....

as I'm literally sitting here, eating cheetos, i swore i bought for my daughter! LOL

bxmommy2be
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 6:35 AM
Quoting alexis_06:

ohhh im gonna look it up....

as I'm literally sitting here, eating cheetos, i swore i bought for my daughter! LOL

Ha ha ha!
Abbierumbach
by on Sep. 28, 2011 at 10:49 AM
I stumbled upon this thread via Google - glad you guys are enjoying my blog. Thats always so nice to hear!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)