• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What to do???

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM
  • 3 Replies

I am a stay at home mom to 3 children ages 4,2, and 1 my 4yr old goes to school and my hubby works from 5am-2pm. We have been low on cash for 3 months this month we have been good only because my hubby sold his truck and bought a car and we had extra cash left over but once it is gone we will be tight on money again I applied for a job and have an interview tomorrow :) but hubby is not very happy about it see I have been home with m children since they were born so it will be a big change I am having 2nd thouhgts I am not sure what to do any advise :)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
luvemboth
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Are your kids going to daycare or is it an evening job? If dh is the one watching them maybe he's just nervous to care for all 3 without you there. If this job would benefit you guys I'd at least try it out for a while. Worst case scenario- it doesn't work out and things go back to exactly how they are now. Good luck with the interview tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babycakeschris
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:32 PM

No my mom can watch them till he gets out of work the hours are 8am-10pm I most likely will get part time so not to many hours and very true if things don't work out it will go back to how it was but I think I should at least try

Mrs_Incredible
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Get a job that doesn't interfere with his work hours and then you won't have to worry about having them in childcare and someone will be home with them.  If you need the income, you need the income :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)