Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I told my cousin how I felt about her being rude.

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  • 3 Replies

So my cousin texted me and said (I'll call her J)

J: "I think you n I need toi sit down n talk with someone as mediator --- pls dnt write bk n bitch- think about it if iu dnt wanna just dnt respond. Thanks"

Me: "As much as you want too i don't think it's a good idea right now."

J: "Alrighty-- I extended peace offering nt to fix things-- u declinded--remember that in future."

Me: "Well I understand that. But i think you a re a very toxic person towards me right now. And I also think you need to use google and research my diease."

J: "Lol please dnt respond anymore."

Me: "All i am gonna say is, i hope daughter, doesn't have what W (father) or what I have. Do you know it's heredity right? That's why I said what I did. but we are done. Please do not respond."

J: "Okie Dokie whatever then --- tried to talk n u called me toxic bye."

Maybe I could've been nice about it, but I speak my mind, I'm sick of holding back, I want people to know how I feel about it. I'm so sick of people telling me I'm a bad mother just because I am sick. And again, I really hope her daughter doesn't have this diease. It'll be a shame if she does, and if her daughter does, then I will feel so sorry.

(There is more to this story, but if you need to know about it, then I will respond in replies.)

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ijustlove2smile
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:12 PM
Some people are just toxic and you have a right to explain bow you feel yes you were short but she as also quick to respond don't Reply that as not a peace offering at all seems like she as trying to just stir shit
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ijustlove2smile
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:13 PM
Sorry at times I type faster then my keyboard lmao
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Addison12
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:26 PM

No she is stirring shit up.

My mom said she was disappointed in me, and I should've used other wording. But oh well. My mom is sick of this girl putting me down. The thing is, this woman came into my home, and called me a bad mother, and gave me an aneixty attack.

I also think she's jealous.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)