Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugg Life Shtuff

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

It's sort of a vent. Almost found a car to buy, but when I talked to my father (mechanic of 28 years) he said I wouldn't. Our current car (we only have one) is starting to need stuff. My husband is trying to find a better job and go to school. I am having back issues and now my husband and I are coming down with colds. Just a lot piling on at once. Anyone going through a lot of crap at once too? Any advice on anything would be awesome. I am liking this group again :)

Crissy

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bmat
by Barb on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Mainly I count my blessings. Stress will lessen your resistance to illness, try to drink plenty of fluids and get rest when you can. I also hope that your back feels better soon. 

mamakenzi
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Honey I wish I only had that. I'm on week 10 of my "2 week" house remodel. Apparently it will be done in 6 days, my elderly uncle is in a mental hospital 2 hours away, my aunt wants him to go to a nursing home but she doesn't want to do the work to make it happen, so I'm dealing with that. My daughter's birthday party is in 3 weeks, I have to unpack next week, and my sciatic nerve is acting up and I can barely walk or pick up anything. It can always be worse, be thankful for what you have.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 9:27 AM

I am sorry to hear that

Bmat
by Barb on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:13 AM

It does seem that many people have a lot going on in their lives. I have a number of very ill relatives.  My sons are both recovered, thank goodness, and now it is my sister, mom, aunt and uncle that I am worried about.

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 16, 2011 at 10:16 AM

Sorry to hear that, hun. It doesn't help that it is really starting to get cold, so everyone will be getting colds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)