Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so upset with my mom

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:03 PM
  • 18 Replies
Well I called my mom and grandma to tell them how well my Dr appt went. Before I said anything they tried to tell me my son who is 4 years old would be taken from me if I go into labor and my husband is not here. My husband is out of state working he is coming home for a week here on sept. 24 I'm getting induce on the 28th. Then they try to tell me since my husband took this new job that he is just thinking of him self. How is he thinking of himself when he took this job so we can move back home to be around friends and family And where my husband and I can buy a house. My mom has also told me I'm a bad mom. But one thing I don't understand if I was a bad mom how come my son knows more then the norml 2nd grader and still learning. Last time I check she was the bad mom by not being there for me ever. Sorry I just needed to vent .
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakenzi
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:21 PM
I'm sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM

sorry momma after the baby is born will you be moving?

lguajardo
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Your mom sounds like poison. I think you should distance yourself for a while. Those are terrible things to say to someone they are supposed to love. Do not even give her words a second thought. SHE is a horrible mother to be telling her daughter things like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM
You are not a bad mom. I was in the exact situation as you two years ago. My dh had taken a job out of state when we found out I was pregnant. Everyone would tell me what a bad idea it was. Well everything worked out fine. I was also induced and dh was there. When someone would say something about his job I would simply tell them they are not going to pay our bills and dh is doing what is best for the family. That shut everyone up. It's your life and they don't have to agree with it but if it works for you that is all that matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sharon435
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:47 PM
No we have to wait tell my hubby gets back from qutar I missed spelled it but it kinda close to Iraq .he has to be there for a whole year so I won't be moving back home tell my baby that will be here soon tell he is about 1.5 years old which sucks but he is doing it so we won't have to rent anymore.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

sorry momma after the baby is born will you be moving?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sharon435
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Thanks it's just so hard when I need my mom the most she Dose this shit. But she never liked my hubby to began with. But I would not be doing as good as I am with out him. My husband has given me everything I ever wanted and everything I need.

Quoting Sweets27:

You are not a bad mom. I was in the exact situation as you two years ago. My dh had taken a job out of state when we found out I was pregnant. Everyone would tell me what a bad idea it was. Well everything worked out fine. I was also induced and dh was there. When someone would say something about his job I would simply tell them they are not going to pay our bills and dh is doing what is best for the family. That shut everyone up. It's your life and they don't have to agree with it but if it works for you that is all that matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweets27
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:14 PM
I know exactly how you feel. My mom doesn't like dh so no matter what goid news I tell her she stays quiet or doesn't give a damn. No matter how much he does for us she doesn't care. I'm here if you want to talk anytime..

Quoting Sharon435:

Thanks it's just so hard when I need my mom the most she Dose this shit. But she never liked my hubby to began with. But I would not be doing as good as I am with out him. My husband has given me everything I ever wanted and everything I need.

Quoting Sweets27:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laura_2
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:20 PM
I'm so sorry I hope everything works out!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lioness3e
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:23 PM
Sounds like your mom has some serious insecurity issue, which isn't your problem and she shouldn't make it your problem! You're a great mom. Hold your head high and stay strong,Momma! ((hugs))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sreichelt26
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 3:12 AM

Quoting lguajardo:

Your mom sounds like poison. I think you should distance yourself for a while. Those are terrible things to say to someone they are supposed to love. Do not even give her words a second thought. SHE is a horrible mother to be telling her daughter things like that!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)