Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your kid eat lunch at school or take it with them

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:27 PM
  • 13 Replies

? does your child take lunch to school if so what do they like?

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamakenzi
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Sorry honey, mine is 3.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ctcountrygal
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:35 PM

My ds is a very picky eater.  I make his lunch every morning.  He usually send with him a water bottle, a juice box, a sandwich and two different snacks...one for lunch and one for snack time.

\My dd is not very picky and she will eat hot lunch every day.  I still send her in with usually juice and a snack for afternoon snack time.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:50 AM

my daughter takes a lunch to school every day.

she gets a sandwich (either, ham n mustard...hotdog n mustard...or tuna)

the odd time i will suprise her with a lunchable...lol

and then three or four out of the following....a plum, kiwi, goldfish, yogurt, pudding, rice krispy square, a muffin, fruit snacks, fruit leather, orange, banana, jello, granola bar, carrots/cucumbers/mushroms with dip.

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:51 AM

ooooh and juice  :)

strictmomhere
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Yes i pack there lunches
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRobinson06
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 3:29 PM
I make dd's lunch everyday. She's very picky, she will only eat pb & j. I also send string cheese and yogurt plus a juice. For snack she eats peanut butter crackers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Mom2boys on Sep. 15, 2011 at 3:34 PM

I pack his lunch everyday.  He gets a sandwhich of some sort, fresh fruit, juice box or white milk, crackers, treat.

heidi749
by Ruby Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM

I do both, but I work in the school cafeteria that makes the food for the school my son goes to. When I do make it he gets for lunch. Somedays he has leftovers since there is a microwave, some times sanwiches , turkey,cheese,ham or other cold cuts.Sometimes he takes a thermos with soup, stew or chili ,to go with it I pack, a peice of bread, if it is soup, stew or chili, a fruit squisher or yogurt, depends on snack, juice, & some veggies. Snacks I always pack, it always has to be a healthy snack..

unicornnwhite
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Due to the fact lunches are $2.35 I have food in the house for my son to pack. He is in 10th grade, would rather buy. If he has money he does. I feel it is so expensive for the little bit they get. I am yet to convince him. LOL teenagers especially boys

katiebug840204
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:25 PM
At school. Thank God for free lunches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)