Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice for Moms Advice for Moms

Love Giving Advice? Join Our Advice Squad!

Do you love to help out other moms in need? Are you a supermom who always has the answers other moms are looking for? We have a new opportunity for you!

We're starting a new team of moms - the Advice for Moms group’s “Advice Squad.” If you join, you will receive a special note each day letting you know about a member in the group that needs extra help or advice on a particular issue.

The Advice Squad's goal is to show support to moms and offer advice on a wide range of topics - everything from planning your kid’s birthday party, to health and fitness, to childcare, to laundry tips, and much more.

Of course everyone in the group offers great advice already, but this is an extra effort to make sure that all moms’ questions get answered, and that our great advice-givers like you have an opportunity to share all your knowledge.

If you'd like to join the Advice Squad, please reply to this post!

Thank you!

Steph

by on Oct. 12, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Replies (481-490):
JaceJmommy
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 3:42 AM

I would like to help :)

nicoleg806
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM

I definitely want to join. I have six kids and a nephew that I am taking care of lol so I think I can help. hugs

frstldyhmsch
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Great idea...I'm game :)

Deearna
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hi

Id love to helps Moms out, I am a newborn educator  maternity nurse and writer . I specialize in giving emotional and practical support all around the globe before during and after baby is born on Labor,birth,breastfeeding,sleep and routine setting,troubleshooting,multiples plus plus plus

Shari55
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I would love to help out.....having over thirty years of parenting experience and working in early childhood education

Shari, wife to John since April 1988, Mom to Heather (Jan. 1977) she is mom to five(3boys, 2 girls), Nyssa(April 1989) Michaela(August 1994) and four cats

annaflaka
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:46 PM

My name is Anna and I have a 13 year old pre teen and i have lots of question and needs lots of advice.! i want to be able to give her the best childhood posible

starkissed334
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Would love to help!!
lizzie490
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Yes I would love to join advice for moms. Sounds like a fun group!
lizzie490
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:08 PM
My name is Elizabeth I have a three year old daughter name Shayla! I love her to pieces.
thatgirl70
by Carin on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I'd be willing to give it a shot, just don't expect me to be an expert in everything, LOL.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN