Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE READ!!! Need advice ASAP!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM
  • 13 Replies

There is a family in our neighborhood that has been doing nothing but causing problems since they moved in, in June. The mother is a delusional psycho path who thinks her children are perfect angels. Her son and my son used to play (despite what transpired between them and other families) but after he got caught swimming in a pool at an abandoned house I told my son he was no longer allowed to play with him.

Not sure how its gotten so bad, but apparently it has because she called the police on me and my children 3 days ago saying that she feels her child is being targeted by other children and those children are being provoked by adults! She's a complete whacko! My 8 yr old had a dead palm fran that they were using as a "spear" to pretend they were hunting. My son threw it at him (didnt get very far, and barely even hit him. All the kids were throwing it back and forth to eachother) and he was the ONLY ONE who ran back to his mom crying about it. IMO because he knows she has a problem with all of us. 2 days later my 9 yr old and her son as well as other neighborhood boys were all play fighting on the trampoline. Things got out of hand, ppl got hit in the face and her son again went home crying to his mom. So now she is telling the police that my children are attacking him and he is being bullied. Yet he is the one who is constantly popping up in my end of the neighborhood, riding his bike up behind  my 9 yr old as he is riding his bike and ramming him, saying nasty things to my 4 yr old son, and always making comments to my kids.

She says that she has detailed documents of everything that has transpired between my family, another family, and her family as well as photos of her sons injuries(?!) I have been texting her and keeping her up to date with what her child is doing and saying to my children and she simply doesnt address the issue, puts blame for everything on MY kids and LIES LIES LIES. Says my son was in her driveway taunting her son when I have neighbors that can vouch he was NO WHERE near her home that day.

I have also called the police for harassment but there is not much that can be done. Now I am concerned she will try to get a protective order because her son is being "bullied" and my children have "attacked" her son. Its not a coincidence that she has had problems with 2 other families before mine. I have never even met this lady. IDK what to do, she needs to keep her kid under control and we wouldnt have any issues. She has already been told to keep her kid away and vice versa but her kid still finds his way over by my end of the neighborhood. AAHHHHH!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Christy644
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:18 AM
1 mom liked this

You had me up until you said "I have never even met this lady" but yet you text her and she has been told to keep her kid away. How does all of this transpire and you still not ever meet this woman? How do you know all this psycho stuff about her if you have never met her?

Tell her kid to go home. tell your kids to come in the house when that kid comes near. That way you can go outside and tell her kid to go home. Adn if she files a protection order against you then it means that order goes both ways. if her kid crosses the boundary line then you can call the cops on him.

NESSA984
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:25 AM

Quoting Christy644:

You had me up until you said "I have never even met this lady" but yet you text her and she has been told to keep her kid away. How does all of this transpire and you still not ever meet this woman? How do you know all this psycho stuff about her if you have never met her?

Tell her kid to go home. tell your kids to come in the house when that kid comes near. That way you can go outside and tell her kid to go home. Adn if she files a protection order against you then it means that order goes both ways. if her kid crosses the boundary line then you can call the cops on him.

I know how crazy she is because of knowing what has happened between her family and 2 others in the neighborhood. Yes I have never met this woman, I found her husbands cell phone number off of his business website and she text me back from there. Another family attempted to speak with her and her husband face to face and it almost ended with both fathers fighting in the yard. Its very childish and very petty but its getting escalated into some a whole lot bigger than it needs to be because of her and now she is making up lies. Another family has already contacted an attorney and has sent her a cease and desist letter because she is spreading rumors and slandering them. Its a complete nightmare.

Christy644
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:30 AM

whoa!! YOU found her husbands number on his business website? Sorry but that kinda screams crazy.

OK so you have a crazy neighbor. We all do! Dang mine feeds my dogs banana peels lol.

so from this point ban your kids from talking to her kid. Make her kid leave if he comes around. There has to be a rule enforced at your house by you and respected by your kids. THIS KID IS NOT ALLOWED NEAR YOUR KIDS. Period.

You STOP all communication with the mother. No more texts, no more calls, no more waving as you drive by. NOTHING. you do not respond to her texts, you do not answer her calls.

Ignore the existance of the crazy neighbors.

My life story can't be a LIFETIME movie...It has to be

a

mini-series!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Just let your kids know that if he shows up, they walk away.  Either they find somewhere else to play (your yard) or go inside.  I'm sure, eventually, he'll stop coming around if there's nothing to do around there.  

mommy259
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:32 AM

I think the blame lies on all the children involved....Her child because he won't stay away from your end of the street and your children because even after you have told them they are not allowed to play with this child they still have.

suzzanna
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 AM

Tell your kids not to play with her kid. When we first moved in our home a girl from across the street came over to play with my son. Long story short while playing she got hurt and told her mom my son did it on purpose. Her  mom came over and asked what happened. I told her what happened (the little girl told her mom some lies) but we eventually got the to the truth. She tried to come over the next day I simply told her no, because I dont want her to get hurt..She has not been over since ..So I suggest you tell your son the same thing.

lethakids

Hi how are you, Frist i would video tape the active between the kids and i tell your  kids to becareful and to stay away from hers. Pray that the Lord will delivery He will. Hope all work out for you and your family.

NESSA984

Quoting Christy644:

whoa!! YOU found her husbands number on his business website? Sorry but that kinda screams crazy.

OK so you have a crazy neighbor. We all do! Dang mine feeds my dogs banana peels lol.

so from this point ban your kids from talking to her kid. Make her kid leave if he comes around. There has to be a rule enforced at your house by you and respected by your kids. THIS KID IS NOT ALLOWED NEAR YOUR KIDS. Period.

You STOP all communication with the mother. No more texts, no more calls, no more waving as you drive by. NOTHING. you do not respond to her texts, you do not answer her calls.

Ignore the existance of the crazy neighbors.

Yes because I wasnt about to step foot on her property to go and talk to her. SHE is the one who is crazy not me. So what am I supposed to do keep my kids locked in the house because her kid is the bully and come looks for trouble. The police have told both of us to keep our kids away but she cant enforce it on her end. When my son and her kid finally do get into a fight then what? Shes already made bogus claims that my kids have atacked him in the past. Only thing I can say is that when or if it happens it will happen on my end of the neighborhood so she cant say my kids were looking for trouble.

NESSA984
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Quoting mommy259:

I think the blame lies on all the children involved....Her child because he won't stay away from your end of the street and your children because even after you have told them they are not allowed to play with this child they still have.

I completely agree and I told my kids not to play with him and now this is what they get for not listening. My son was playing with another kid in the neighborhood who is now all buddy buddy with this "problem kid". So whenever my son was playing with this other kid the "problem kid" would just invite himself along. I have told him to stay away from both of them. My son got a new bike for his bday and he was sitting at another kids house porch and they both roll up out of nowhere and tell my son "you just think your cool because you have a new bike". Its stupid little stuff like that they keep doing and saying to him when hes minding his own business. I told the cops and they agreed that both kids are just annoyed that he was told not to play with him so they are using that to taunt him. I wonder which family will be next, its only a matter of time before she gets into a conflict with yet another family in the neighborhood. Im #3 on her list

Christy644
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:40 AM

Tell your kids that if this child comes around they need to come to you right away. Then go outside and tell the kid to go away.

Your youngest is 4. You should be outside or observing from the house while they are out there anyways. So you would be able to see if this child is coming.

Your 8 and 9 year olds are old enough to know to follow moms rule of come get the adult.

Is there backyard stuff they can do instead of playing out front and grabbing this brat childs attention? just until the drama blows over?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)