• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas gifts..

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM
  • 16 Replies
I know its a little early for some of us, but I like to be prepared especially when I only get paid once a month! :)
What are you all getting for your kids & SO's? My daughter is 2.5 and so far I've gotten her a vanity, baby doll play center, & a puzzle. I'm kind of on a budget but want to get something great.

What's on your list & for who with ages please!?! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CallieLynsMommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I am almost done! I have my mom, dad, step mom, MIL, GMIL, step sister, godmother, aunt, and cousins done. I still have several family members to buy for.

We have gotten DD a 3 story dollhouse with furniture, a Mobigo, a Belle dress and crown, and some books and dolls.

So far for DH I have a Haunted Mansion gate with ghosts by Jim Shore, a Mr. Toad box, a couple of ornaments, and two original 1957 ticket books from Disneyland. DH is a Disney geek. :) I'm looking for something for his bday now, which is Dec.18!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NookBoookMom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

we havent started shopping yet but this weekend we will be strolling down the isles with kiddos to get an idea

Mattsmom1397
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:31 PM
Ive got things in mind but I need the money.lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:32 PM

DH and I usually don't get each other things, so I can check him off my list!  :)

DD is 10, almost 11.  We'll be getting her a new Nintendo DS XL.  Her DSi is on the fritz.  

DS is 3 1/2.  He'll get some new Legos.

I've been shopping the clearance aisles throughout the year, so I have various other toys and stuff for extra gifts and stocking stuffers.

For my extended family, I'll be making some stone trivets and other craft items.  DH will probably get his dad something on his own.  

strictmomhere
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM
Ive only gotten socks so far and loungypants for the girls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lip.lock
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:34 PM

my daughter will be 4 the day after xmas. we've already gotten her the tag reader(my grams buying her books), a helmet for a bike someone else is buying her!, a my little pony toy, something else that i forgot already.., a shirt, pjs... she is only getting a couple more things and he xmas eve pj's that santa drops off while we're out on xmas eve.

2forKaty
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:48 PM

DH bought himself his gift last night hahaha hes getting a kindle fire and an expansion to a board game we like to play together and with friends from church. :O)

I picked my own gifts too........I'm getting 2 rugs and 3 bar stools :O)

I have ideas for the kids but wont start shopping until black friday so we will see what I get :O)

Beautiful__mama
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM
my 4yr old dd got.bitty baby from ag and all the nursey stuff,a ipad2,journey girl doll,some clothes for her doll,a bed for the doll.

my 2yr old ds got tow truck mater powerwheels,home depot workshop tools,a race track,leappad,the joker fun house,kid tought dooler

and as gifts for the both of them they got mr bucket game mater golf game and a cotton candy maker
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
december911
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM

My youngest is almost two, I got her a doodle bear because she loves to draw on things, and also a vacuum cleaner lol a dirt devil...she likes to clean too! My 3 year old loves moon dough, and was into that around 2 and a half...it gets messy though!

december911
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:24 PM

I wanted to do the christmas pjs for my girls too...how do you explain santa dropping them off when you are out? when you come back has he already visited and left all the gifts and stuffed the stockings too? Just curious...had never thought of saying santa dropped off the pjs....

Quoting lip.lock:

my daughter will be 4 the day after xmas. we've already gotten her the tag reader(my grams buying her books), a helmet for a bike someone else is buying her!, a my little pony toy, something else that i forgot already.., a shirt, pjs... she is only getting a couple more things and he xmas eve pj's that santa drops off while we're out on xmas eve.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)