• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant get motivated

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
i need to clean my house but cant get motivated i want my husband home with me all the time and all i want to do is set around please does anyone have any advice for me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
thelimeade
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:39 PM
i would just say turn on ur fav. music n just suck it up n just do it..i kno how this is cause i felt the same way but its gotta get done one way or another..n if u dnt do it now u gotta do it later so just do it now so u dnt hafta worry bout later

<3 Tiffany

thelimeade
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:40 PM
o n believe me i kno it sucks but its just one of them things that has to be done wether u like it or not lol
lilbitcrazed
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Set a timer for 5 minutes. Force yourself to be on your feet doing SOMETHING, anything for the full 5 minutes. Reward yourself by sitting back down. Look around and see how much you accomplished in just 5 min. Try doing this a few times a day, and increase your up and about time as you go. I have the same problem, I let things get out of control and the mere thought of attempting to clean what seems to be an impossible project just keeps me sitting on my butt and ignoring the problem. Then I remind myself about this timer trick, and eventually I get busy.       But, what is this business about wanting your dh around all of the time? Are you having trouble with depression or anxiety? If you'd rather talk in pm I am always around to talk.

cjc2009
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 9:48 AM
i think i do have anxiety im also pregnant and i just feel like laying around idk when my little girl now 17 months old was still just laying in the floor playing i kept a really clean house i think im just missing my husband cause he has been working for 3 months straight and only had like 2 or 3 days off the only time he is home is night time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)