Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really wish I had some friends

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:39 PM
  • 18 Replies

Feeling pretty bad right now.  I'm down because I don't have any friends and it's really wearing on me.  I was ditched by friend 1 while I was pregnant and for the first year or so of my daughters life.  Then she came back into my life  for a while and has left again. and friend 2 has left me on and off.  Now I think she's been doing drugs as I haven't heard from for months.  My best friends are my almost 3 year old and my mom.  The toddler isn't too into listening to me, and there is only so much a person can talk to their mom about.  It's just depressing to sit here by yourself with things to say and no one to care.  My significant other spends most of his time next door at his brothers house.

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SMTCMMoore
by Melissa on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM
So sorry, Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:42 PM
I am sorry....(((HUGS))) You are here and definitely not alone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cassie19831

Me and my husband are close but everyone else is just more accaintances. I hate it. Im horrible with people. Feel free to pm me and send me a friend request. I will be your friend:)hugs

KCCHILD

hell there... I am here if you need to chat....

unicornnwhite
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:43 PM

Sorry to hear that. Do you take your daughter to the park know moms hwo stay home?

armywifeproud

I am sorry you do not have friends.. I have friends like that! I know I can't talk to you in person,but I am here to talk if you need anyone to talk to..

mommy_279
I am srry. I am a good listener.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof3angela
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:44 PM
I have met mom's from cafemom in person....maybe you could meet moms in your area for a play date:)

Quoting unicornnwhite:

Sorry to hear that. Do you take your daughter to the park know moms hwo stay home?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beeber
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:45 PM
I feel just like you. I don't have any either. I'm pregnant right now so even feel more alone. I'm married but we don't do much together and he has people to do stuff with and it honestly gets me jealous of him. You aren't alone though. You can always send me a message too =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinyweenie4203
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM

=( thats why I love this site because someone is always there to listen. I have been dumpped by all my friends and the ones I still have are distant. It sucks but I know when my kids (dd3 ds2) are older doing their own thing ill have time to meet new people and do my own thing. keep your chin up and know we are here to listenhugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)