Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hi i am a 26 year old mom to 4 wonderful children! 10, 6, 5, an at last my baby boy who is 1! we are a struggling family and are having a terrible time getting into counseling! My 5 yr old is awaiting her diagnosis but we are really thinking aspergers but as it stands for now bi polar! As hard as it has been( with her no sleep constant mood swings and no boundaries with other people) my ten year old (step-son) lost his mother and 12 year old sister in a terrible drowning acciden at the end of summer as you can probaly guess he is miserable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dear sweet 6 year old who has no problems feels as if because she isnt the baby and she has no major issues that no one loves her so in return she is acting out tremondusley! I now have 4 kids who are handfuls and suffering so many indivudial problems i feel like im being pulled in a million directions all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IM EXHAUSTED to say the least, my husband works a lot and a lot outta town so my question is how do i mend these hearts and blend this family im so mentally and physically exhausted, im outta ideas and energry if you have any advice please share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
RutterMama
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Aw, I'm so sorry for all you are going through. I don't have any advice.

Welcome to the group!!

momcat437
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM

I'm so sorry, mama!  You can't possibly do it all on your own--it's time for your husband to get involved--I understand he has to work, but your family is priority right now, especially with your stepson's loss--all of this is way too much for one person to do alone!  Sit him down and tell him you need him now!  God bless, and I hope things get better soon!!

LancesMom
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:53 PM

welcomeThere isa  great group on here for Autism support!

Autism: Support Across the Spectrum

bbmkfo03
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group. So sorry you are dealing with all of this. Getting into counseling is a great idea, so know that you are taking the right steps. If your DH isn't very involved, he needs to be asap. You need help! Also, is there any way that you can set aside like an hour each week to spend with the 6 year old and do something special with just her? Even if it's just sitting in her room with her and playing her favorite board game. Maybe she won't feel so left out? You do have your hands full mama but hang in there! I will pray that things get better for you *hugs*

nicole8577
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:43 AM
Thank you all so much we are trying to find counseling!!!!!! My DH is doing his best but the oil field is the oil field and it keeps me home with them although some days I'm sure any job would be easier than this!!!!! I will try the special time with my 6 yr old she is having her tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onefootcutiepie
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

My only advice is that if hubs is working a lot and there is that much drama at home....you HAVE to schedule a regular little break. Even if it's small. Hire a babysitter weekly so you can do something---anything by yourself. Even if it's grocery shopping. Time to take a breath, clear your head, pray for your kids and refresh yourself. Good luck with everything and I will say a prayer for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)