Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How long....

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM
  • 30 Replies
How long after you were cleared pp did you and your significant other...have sex? Our aughter is almost 12wks old and i have been cleared for 6. But neither if us seem to be ready to do more than foreplay, making making out, or oral.... Tmi sorry lol. Im scared it will hurt and he keeps getting pics of her head being there lol....any advice?
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:28 PM
Six weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elizabethr89
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I had a csection but they tell u to wait six wks aswell but honestly for all 3 of my daughters we only waited lk 2 wks or so its bad I know but we were carefull and everything turned out ok. I say TRY NOT THINKING OF HER HEAD lmao enjoy urselves and GET NASTY lol =)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jen252007
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:36 PM
6 weeks is what they say,but its all up to when you feel ready,
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Struddle
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:45 PM
Well i have been cleared for 6wks now past the 6wks the dr telks you...and we still havent done it
Struddle
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:51 PM
Quoting elizabethr89:

Well I had a csection but they tell u to wait six wks aswell but honestly for all 3 of my daughters we only waited lk 2 wks or so its bad I know but we were carefull and everything turned out ok. I say TRY NOT THINKING OF HER HEAD lmao enjoy urselves and GET NASTY lol =)

Its hard! Lol
nbarnes0018
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:53 PM

I was told to wait 6 weeks but I believe we waited 5 weeks.

CafeMom Tickers
AKluth
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM

honestly i dont even remember how long but ya it didnt hurt a little but kinda like when i lost my V after doing it a few times it was back to normal!

elizabethr89
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:36 PM
Girl u better try lol but maybe if I would of had them natural id probly think the same but good luck I want details later!! Lol

Quoting Struddle:

Quoting elizabethr89:

Its hard! Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
december911
by Member on Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:41 PM

It will hurt no matter how long you wait. My hubby was deployed for seven months right after the birth of our first...and it was a raw feeling i guess..only the first few times but it was uncomfortable...i think once you are both ready, it will just happen!

spicy_n_sweet
by on Nov. 22, 2011 at 9:41 PM

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

Six weeks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured