Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Black Friday Kohl's scores... (PIX)

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:21 AM
  • 25 Replies

So excited! I did Target first, arrived at 6p and waited til midnight. One of the first 30-40 in line.  :)  Got some great deals on new LeapPad games which the girls will get for x-mas.

Then off to Kohl's where I got awesome sales, Kohl's cash, AND rebates. YES, my family gets gifts with the UPC's cut off. Haha!

So. The triple crock, normally $69 (these range anywhere from $69-$99, and during holidays around $35 and up. Depends on brand) $44. Ten dollar rebate.

The little deep fryer, $22- ten dollar rebate.

The waffle iron that flips like a motel one, $19, ten dollar rebate.

The foot massager, (for me!) $14, was $29.

The bamboo stuff was just a few bucks cheaper than normal, but I thought it was so nice and I needed a gift for that person anyway.   :)

I earned $30 in Kohl's cash, (I'm gonna take the girls to get something for DH with that) and got $30 in rebates.

The total for that was $129, less $60. So, what, $70? Everything there, for the price of the crock. Perspective, right? So excited!

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kiwismommy19
by Diamond Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:24 AM

Awesome deals! That picture makes it look like your daughter claimed the foot massager :-)

mommamichi11
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Awesome work :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dreamer_8291
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:27 AM

Awesome! Good for you!

his_penguin
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:28 AM

Nice! 

vegepunkstr
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM

Nice! We have that waffle maker. My dh uses it almost everyday. He had to have it because it flipped over like at the hotels lol.

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:08 AM

We never eat waffles. I have to wonder if it's because we don't have an iron lmao. But even when the girls have been effered waffles, they don't like them.  :( Weirdos lol.

Anyway ya that thing seems pretty awesome. And for $9, why not! That ended up covering all the adult couples on my list!

And ya, my DD LOOKS that way- but it is mine all mine bwahaha! I've been using two bowls of hot water for TOO LONG!

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM

Oh sheese offered not effered.

AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM

Wow sheesh not sheese.

cutestmom24
by Bronze Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Good deals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AM-BRAT
by Amber on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Oh and I used a 15% off AND a $10 off. I forgot to mention that lol. I was goin all out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)