Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanks Mom........vent!!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM
  • 8 Replies

I am so annoyed with my mom at the moment. She begged to keep my girls last night, so we agreed she could. I go to pick them up today and here is the list of things wrong:

1. DD who is two pulled a metal ladder on top of herself (Mom was not sure how that happened)

2. Same daughters shoes are compleatly soaked in mud and cat poo (yuck) 

3. She did not give them lunch, although it was way past that time, but she did manage to fill them full of ice cream.

4. She let them stay up until after 12 and woke them up at 7am. So now I have 2 very whiney girls (who are going to bed @6, come hell or high water)

5. They did not brush thier teeth.

6. My 2 year old now has a rash from not being changed

7. Lastly, they went to the store last night and I know I did not leave a carseat for the younger one, I asked her what she used and she said the old car seat in the spare room, oh really!! (I told her to throw that one out 6 months ago, she left it outside, cats peed on it and it was also expired.) But, she maintains that she sprayed it with febreeze,, so its okay.

They are not staying there until she gets the point. You have to watch them, feed them, CHANGE them, follow state safety laws and make them go to sleep at a decent hour.

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
3greatkids751
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:39 PM
I'd not let them be with her till she got her crap together either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MumsTheWord571
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:42 PM
Yikes. I agree no more staying the night until she can follow basic safety laws at least!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Corkie-
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:42 PM
O wow! I wouldn't let the stay after that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brittany.m.hall
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:42 PM

Yeah if shes not going to follow basic instructions then I wouldn't let her watch them

nurbabe82
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:43 PM

I would be annoyed too.

MichelleJ1000
by Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:44 PM

I don't understand how she could be so careless...I know things were different when she raised you but still.....

tool_mommy
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Is she my MIL? Lol I know how you feel. She doesn't watch our kids either, I'm surprised her kids made it this far. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tranla
by Elisabeth on Nov. 26, 2011 at 4:52 PM
I'd never let her watch them again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)