Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you do

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM
  • 9 Replies
if you bought your toddler a pair of stride rite shoes ($30) and they are his only pair of shoes ... And one week later they are no where to be found. Dh was the last to have them but he has no memory of where they might be.

What would you do
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
OhMissCrissy
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:14 PM
Buy new shoes and yell at dh. It happens Im sure he didnt mean to misplace them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kcangel63
Look everywhere for them. I have 7 kids (6 in shoes) and seem to go through this every day with 1 or more kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommastokes2010

Kick my husband in the ass and then scour the house car and every closet in my home!!!!!!!!

Bknotnobody

Go buy new shoes? Goodwill, payless, somewhere? Or make Dh pay for the new pair? Idk, also make sure to buy 2 pairs. Lol. So this doesn't happen again.

missg8
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:17 PM

loosing my mind...ever notice DH is never as upset as you are...lol! Seriously, look for them. If you can't find them go get a cheaper pair for now. They usually always show up. Just in about a week.

snowgirlLet it snow!

PeaceMuch
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:19 PM
I would buy a new pair and searching the house like a mad woman!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mypbandj
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM
Yeah, he is like theyre just shoes.

Yes, but I specifically sought out and bought these specific shoes, on a black Friday sale and I really really liked them!! I had been looking a long time for just the right shoe. And this was the toddlers 1st pair of real shoes!

Quoting missg8:

loosing my mind...ever notice dh is never as upset as you are...lol!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs_smiph
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:24 PM

Without me having to say anything, DH would search high and low until he found them.

missg8
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:31 PM

Sorry, hit the button before I could finish.  The shoes are missing. Get a cheaper pair and keep in the house until you find it.

Quoting mypbandj:

Yeah, he is like theyre just shoes.

Yes, but I specifically sought out and bought these specific shoes, on a black Friday sale and I really really liked them!! I had been looking a long time for just the right shoe. And this was the toddlers 1st pair of real shoes!

Quoting missg8:

loosing my mind...ever notice dh is never as upset as you are...lol!

snowgirlLet it snow!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)