Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

did you get pregnant after 40?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM
  • 3 Replies

I got  pregnant at 38, my son was born when I was 39 and I am turning 40 in March. It scares me that i may not have another baby.

have you ladies got pregant after 40? easily? through treatment?

thanks

Tana

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ydonna
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:40 PM

Wow! I thought I was the only crazy old lady around here. lol I started young, and had raised 4 to (almost) adulthood when I 'got scared' also. I was 38 when my #5 was born, and  #6 came one week before my 40th birthday. No treatment, though. It was so easy that I ended up w/ 2 more instead of just the one we planned lol. Both are healthy and (too) smart. If you are wanting to have another, why not do it right away? (This is way better than growing old lol)

StacyO722
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:44 PM

My Mom got pregnant with my brother at 42, he was born when she was 43. It was a total surprise, she didn't think she could get pregnant (I was adopted 8 years previous to this). They never did any fertility treatments or anything. She had some trouble with her blood pressure, but otherwise the pregnancy went fine. Best of luck to you :)

Tana13us
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:45 PM

i'd do ir right now but I am undecided on where I want to live and I need to have that resolved first

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)