Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please Help.

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

Okay i dont know if im just freaking out or what so. Anyways my son which is 2 months old just puke everywhere. He has been warm but nothing to really worry about. but I took his  rectal temp and it was 100.4 I dont know if I should take him in I think its kinda weird that he puked. 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:27 PM

100.4 isn't a high fever. Is he acting normal other than slight fever and vomiting? has he only vomited once?Just watch him cosely.

Sharon435
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:33 PM

He has been alittle fussy but not to bad but he has been coughing alot. So That also could of made him puke . I dont know I will keep a eye on his temp and hopfully it wont go up. If it goes up I will call his Dr in the morning I guess. I really hope he is not getting sick. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

100.4 isn't a high fever. Is he acting normal other than slight fever and vomiting? has he only vomited once?Just watch him cosely.

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Quoting Sharon435:

He has been alittle fussy but not to bad but he has been coughing alot. So That also could of made him puke . I dont know I will keep a eye on his temp and hopfully it wont go up. If it goes up I will call his Dr in the morning I guess. I really hope he is not getting sick. 

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Do you have a humidifier you can run? If not go turn on the shower in the bathroom to really hot. Let the bathroom fill up with steam. Then bring him in there. If he is congested the steam will help him. Hugs momma Its scary when they are so little and your a new mommy. I hope he feels better soon.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

bamababe1975
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 12:52 PM

How's he doing now?

Sharon435
by Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:03 PM

He is doing alot better I changed the nipple on his bottle and that seems to help. I think he was just getting to much at once.  He has been so much better now . He still has a cough but I think that had to do with the reflex that he has. But thank you all for your support and advice. 

Quoting bamababe1975:

How's he doing now?

lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Dec. 6, 2011 at 6:56 PM

Quoting Sharon435:

He is doing alot better I changed the nipple on his bottle and that seems to help. I think he was just getting to much at once.  He has been so much better now . He still has a cough but I think that had to do with the reflex that he has. But thank you all for your support and advice. 

Quoting bamababe1975:

How's he doing now?

glad to hear he is doing better.

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)