Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

too many hot foods

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM
  • 4 Replies

im just wondering if maybe i might be eating to much hot foods im 12 weeks pregnant and i crave spice so bad like really hot and i can handle alot of heat in my food. but lately i have been getting really tender spots in my mouth like under my tongue and the bottum part of my jaw its getting painful to swallow just a bit and its a pain in the bum to eat as well i have even notice when i talk they get even more aggrivated. im gonna lay of the spice (sad face) to see but i wonder if you guys had experinced this as well .

save the date

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
tinkerspell
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM

BUMP!

alexis_06
by AnnaLisa on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:37 AM

hmmm..i dont know, i dont like spicy stuff...but i didnt think you were supposed to have super spicy stuff while pregnant..

connorsmom1977
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:51 AM
I'm not sure on this one. My experience was the opposite. I loved spicy food before I got pregnant. The hotter the better. When I got pregnant, I could barely handle any spice at all! Even now, 2.5 yrs later, I can't handle a lot of spice. Sorry I can't help mama...
MumsTheWord571
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:53 AM
You can definitely burn yourself with the oils from the spicy foods. If you can avoid it for a day or two & see if it calms down. Maybe show your doc?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)